Saturday, May 26, 2012

One Month To Go!

Today is actually my birthday, and now I am officially and adult. I really don't feel different, but who really does on their birthday? I've been regretting this day for forever, I don't want to grow up and I don't want to labeled as an adult. But I just need to face the facts and grow up like everyone else. I'm sure I'll never fully be an adult, I'll always be looking to find some fun and adventure even when I'm 79.

Anyway, I only have a month until I embark on my adventure of a life time! No one has no idea, what so ever, of how excited I am. So many people go on trip and act like they've seen the world, but most of the time they are getting a tourists point of view. When I go to Paraguay I'll have a job as a volunteer and I'll have a host family. I'm not just going to observe like the millions of tourist around the world, I'm going to become a Paraguayan! In just one month I'll be part of whole different lifestyle and culture and that is something I have been dreaming of my entire life. I know I probably sound like I'm totally unpatriotic and hate america, but that isn't true at all. I love tons of aspects of America, but I want to get out and see the world. I want to be part of another culture, but America will always be my home. Already I'm not that american though, I mean I absolutely HATE hamburgers, country music, and steak and in no way am I obese! (I hope not anyway hahaha)

This month could feel like a life time, or it might fly by, I hope it passes fast because I want to get started on my dream and right now I've only got 4 full weeks of waiting keep me on edge.
This is actually a Norwegian Airplane, but I've flown with SAS before and they are the best planes ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment