Tuesday, June 26, 2012

One Last Day!

After all this waiting I now have less than 24 before I get on a plane, but it'll be a few more days before I see my host family.

Today I haven't done much, I watched half of a movie, ate some french toast, and repacked my suit case to maximize space and squeeze in some gifts for my host family. I skyped with Sergio and I am planning on going saying good bye to my neighbors/family friends.

Yesterday was a productive day though. I had a sleep over into Monday morning, and then I went to my grandparents house. We would have stayed longer but my brother had soccer and we needed to beat rush hour. I still had a great time though, I got to see 3 of my cousins, one of them I am also good friends with. I also got to do something I have wanted to do all summer, go to the ice ball man!!! It was great, I got creative and tried pineapple lime! It was really good (especially because I made the combination). It was also great because I went with cousins and Pap, Pap.



That was just a big deal for me, other than that though I didn't do anything over the past two days. Now its 9 and I'm going to say good bye to some more people, but I know it'll be fine because I'm not even going to be gone for too too long. Oh and last night my friends stopped by, said good bye and made me some awesome cookies! Do they look like the flag, I think they do!




No comments:

Post a Comment