Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Packing

So I already broke my streak of a post a day, but I didn't promise anything. Anyway today I don't know what to talk about so I'll fill you in on my packing/preparation. 


This meme doesn't really pertain to me since (it sounds like a guy wrote it and) I'll be gone longer then a week or two but it's still king of funny, I mean its a frog (or a toad, making it toadally cool :P that's just a lame joke me and my friends have)

Up until today the clothes I have been planing on taking have just been in big piles on one side of my room, covering the entrance to my closet. Yeah it's pretty inconvenient, but I almost always do things the hard way, however this time I realize this was a stupid move. Today I put it all in my suit case though. I still need a few last minute things: a pair of nice(ish) black flats, and a black hoodie, white hoodie, when I put it like that it sounds like I'm quoting a youtube video. It's funny, we always imitate it in my dance class! It's a popular video so you may have seen it before, but I want to see if I can upload a video on my blog...


Hey it worked! I just hope I put up the right version, and check out the original news interview before watching this one.

Back to my packing. My carry on weighs about 9lb right now, but I still have to put in a change of clothes and all my papers. My papers alone weigh about 3lb, but I have a 22lb limit, I just need to make sure I don't hit it because I want to bring lots of stuff home. Don't worry, I won't break the bank, I'm a good bargain finder and I want to try haggling in a foreign country (Sergio tells me how he did it all the time). I'm also saving room in my suitcase too. I think I'm going to take some stuff out and leave it home, if worst comes to worst I'll just buy what I need when I'm there. I'd rather jam my bag closed on the way home.


When I get there it will be winter (because it's below the equator,) but it's also a lot closer to the equator then PA so I really don't know what to expect weather wise. Today it was 61 degrees but the other day it was 87 and one Paraguayan said that sometimes it gets down to 30 so I'm completely lost. I have pants and sweaters along with my shorts and t-shirts. 

Well I'm off to my last color guard practice before I leave (in one week)!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha nice use of youtube link, hope to see you before you leaavveeee!

    ReplyDelete