Monday, July 30, 2012

My Job: Part II

I took some pictures of my work for you guys, well also so I will be able to remember it forever, but I finally found time to upload them. I really am sorry that I am not very consistent with my post, hopefully my pictures will make up for it! All the kids are really cute!

This girl always tries to get me to pick her up but I usually just hold her hand and we go on walks because the other Tias say she doesn't need to picked up.

Sorry this is to the side, I couldn't fix it. This is the two ladies I work with the most. These are just some of the kids. Friday there were only 8 kids, today there were 12, everyday is different.

He was acting like a dog to get that banana!

I know she looks sad, but she not actually crying. These 3 are usually here everyday. 


These are the youngest 3, the girls are twins. They eat in their strollers, but and nap time everyone gets pushed in the strollers at some point.

Here is where we feed them lunch.

Most can feed themselves, but some I have to feed. I'm always busy at lunch.

This is right inside the gate. The kids always look out, but they aren't aloud in the front, only the back, on warm days.

This it Tito, he's so cute, but man can he crawl! He also loves to stand when he has something to support him.

I hope that even though this post doesn't say much you still enjoyed it. Plus a pictures worth a thousand words, and there's like what, nine pictures there? Tomorrow I will try to make a good post, hopefully I'll find time, this are actually really confusing for me right now. If not, just keep looking at my pictures, all the kids are so cute, even though some of them don't ever listen to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment